This Wings of Love cremation ashes pendant comes in hallmarked.925 Sterling Silver and in yellow, rose, or white 9k gold by special order. The stylised form of...read more
Full Description & Specification
This Wings of Love cremation ashes pendant comes in hallmarked.925 Sterling Silver and in yellow, rose, or white 9k gold by special order. The stylised form of a flying bird is meticulously crafted and beautifully finished. The pendant has a fixed bale and comes in a gift box with a dainty chain included.
To make inserting the cremation ashes into the inner chamber easy we send you a small funnel. You will first need to remove the discreet access screw using the special screwdriver we also include. When replaced, the rubber gasket on the screw makes the compartment air and watertight to keep the precious ashes safe. If you wish, you can permanently secure the screw in place by adding a drop of superglue onto the threads when you reinsert it.
You are sure to find comfort knowing that a departed family member, friend, or pet is still with you and accompanying you whenever you wear this attractive pendant and that will bring you peace.
- Hallmarked with either 925 Sterling Silver or 375 9k Gold
- Allow 6 to 8 weeks processing time for Gold pieces
- Sterling Silver pieces feature Rhodium Plating to give a glossy finish similar to White Gold
- 1 Year Warranty
- Beautifully gift-wrapped
- Next-day delivery via courier service with a 1 hour delivery window
Measurements & Technical Data:
- Exterior width of 20mm
- Exterior height of 25mm
- Exterior depth of 5mm
- Typical weight of 6 grams (in 925 Sterling Silver)
- Sterling Silver and White Gold pieces feature a 0.075 micron Rhodium Plating
- This model available in 925 Sterling Silver or 9k Yellow, Rose or White Gold
Place your order online and we will dispatch your jewellery piece to you using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped. Along with your jewellery piece you will also receive the filling kit.
The filling kit contains:
- Small plastic funnel
Metal pin to help push the ashes into the jewellery opening
- Depending on the model chosen, a special screwdriver to remove the screw
- Instruction leaflet
We Can Also Fill the Pendant For You:
We understand that some people may be uncomfortable with the thought of filling the jewellery piece themselves. We therefore offer a service to fill it for you by one of our trained jewellery team. If you have chosen this option then you will be sent an ashes collection kit instead.
The ashes collection kit contains:
- Small plastic spoon (we typically need one spoon of ashes for each jewellery piece)
- A labelled bag for the ashes
- Freepost return padded envelope
Once we receive the ashes we will send you a confirmation email. We will then make your jewellery piece. Your finished jewellery piece will be dispatched using a next-day delivery courier service with a 1 hour delivery window, with tracking information emailed to you. Your jewellery piece will be sent beautifully gift-wrapped and will also contain a Certificate of Authenticity, along with any unused ashes.
Our Most Popular Urns